Backyard Sports Club is a co-ed adult sports league in the Hampton Roads area. this alternative sports league is built on being social and fun with a new twist to the old pastime sport of picnic outings and field day from elementary school. Join the league, join the fun! WIFFLEBALL, KICKBALL, DODGEBALL, SOCCER, SOFTBALL, VOLLEYBALL, FOOTBALL, and CORNHOLE!
2016 Fall Season registration is NOW OPEN! Backyard Sports Club will be having the following sports:
- Wiffleball (Thursday and Sundays) - Norfolk and Virginia Beach
- Kickball (Wednesdays and Fridays) - Norfolk
- Cornhole (Fridays) - Virginia Beach
- Sand Soccer (Sundays) - Virginia Beach
- Sand Flag Football (Saturdays) - Virginia Beach
- Play at least 8 games
- Sponsor bar food and drink specials
- Equipment and facilities provided
- Backyard Sports Club t-shirt
- Independent refs at each game
- Post game festivities
Why play in Backyard Sports Club?
1. Fun Team Sports
2. All Sports are Co-Ed
3. Happy Hour Parties Follow Every Game
4. Meet New People
5. End of Season Tournament & Party
Playing our childhood sports....Today!
In The NEWS:
The Virginia Piolt: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnewsNyMjZw&feature=youtu.be
If you would like to join our league next season, sign up or contact us to find out more information.
(757) 392-6035 - James Salgado
(757) 214-5924 - Charm Reyes
(757) 639-6993 - Jon Reyes
Our Leagues Enjoy:
Join a League